- Get 4 Free Issues -
Publishers Weekly - the magazine you love, now combined with a host of exciting online resources to keep you in the know. Anytime. Anywhere.
Choose one of two great ways to get 4 free issues:
- DIGITAL - Get a 1 year digital subscription which includes an additional 4 free issues (Saving 27%)
- PRINT & DIGITAL - Get a 1 year print & digital subscription which includes an additional 4 free issues (Saving 31%)
As well as your 4 free issues, you will also benefit from:
- FREE access to the Publishers Weekly Book Reviews Database (9,000+ reviews each year)
- Explore publishersweekly.com, where you'll find breaking news, special Web-only features
- PW Select - the new monthly supplement featuring self-published titles, new trends and resource directories
- Monthly Industry Stock Index plus annual sales totals for bestsellers
- Complete digital access. Read it on your desktop, or download the Publishers Weekly app, available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire
- Newsletters and podcasts devoted to daily news, children's books, religious/spiritual publishing, cookbooks, self-publishing, comics, and new titles hitting stores the coming week.
- Trade show dailies from the floor at the London, Frankfurt and BookExpo America shows plus reports from other key book fairs worldwide.
- FREE delivery direct to your door and inbox
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: If you should ever decide that Publishers Weekly isn't right for you, you may cancel your subscription and receive a full refund on all unserved issues. The free issues are yours to keep. No questions asked.
Publishers Weekly - It has the news you need to succeed!
How you want it...when you want it...in print and online - 24-7-365
This is the most exciting time in the book publishing industry since Gutenberg put scribes out of business.
The industry is exploding! With the multiplying opportunities of electronic publishing, the growth of self-publishing and the vast changes in the technology of printing and distribution, you need an up-to-the-minute news source that covers all the bases.
That source is Publishers Weekly - the magazine you love, now combined with a host of exciting online resources to keep you in the know. Anytime. Anywhere.