Since 1872, Publishers Weekly has been the common ground where book people at all levels, in all roles, learn and share news about what's new and what's next in every aspect of publishing the written word - in book, audio, video and electronic forms.
By subscribing to Publishers Weekly today, you will:
- Be better informed with our expanded international and digital news, industry salary surveys, seasonal previews, exclusive blogs and eNewsletters.
- Keep score of the Top 25 bestsellers in 9 categories, plus 3 children's lists and a monthly audio bestseller list.
- Benefit from the most book reviews of any trade publication, the most extensive reviews of audiobooks, and the best coverage of romance novels anywhere.
- Learn what's coming next year from in-depth interviews with today's media experts, including Chris Anderson, Clay Shirkey, Jaron Lanier, James Grimmelman, and many more.
- Put your finger on the pulse of self publishing with PW Select, our new quarterly supplement featuring self-published titles, new trends and resource directories.
- See the view from Wall Street with our monthly Industry Stock Index plus annual sales totals for bestsellers, and get a publishing insider's view on the market.
- Explore publishersweekly.com, where you'll find breaking news, special Web-only features, and access to the largest database (150,000 +) of reviews in the world.
- Fine tune your expertise with the only eNewsletters devoted to daily news, children's books, religious/spiritual publishing, cookbooks and comics.
- Attend trade shows without leaving your desk by reading our show dailies from the floor at the London, Frankfurt and BookExpo America shows plus reports from other key book fairs worldwide.
- Access us through PW's Digital App - read it online - anytime on your iPhone, iPadm iPod Touch, Droid, NOOK, SONY, KOBO - anywhere in the world.