Since 1872, Publishers Weekly has been the common ground where book people at all levels, in all roles, learn and share news about what's new and what's next in every aspect of publishing the written word—in book, audio, video and electronic forms.
By subscribing to Publishers Weekly today, you will:
- Be better informed with our expanded international and digital news, industry salary surveys, seasonal previews, exclusive blogs, podcasts, webcasts and eNewsletters.
- Keep track of the country's most popular books with our 16 bestseller lists, including children's books and audiobooks, plus exclusive bestseller lists for the iBooks and Smashwords platforms.
- Benefit from the most book reviews (more than 9,000 per year) of any professional publication, the most extensive reviews of audiobooks, and the best coverage of romance novels anywhere.
- Learn what's forthcoming from in-depth interviews with today's media experts, including Chris Anderson, Clay Shirkey, Jaron Lanier, James Grimmelman and many more.
- Put your finger on the pulse of self publishing with PW Select, the new monthly supplement featuring self-published titles, new trends and resource directories.
- See the view from Wall Street with our monthly Industry Stock Index plus annual sales totals for bestsellers, and get a publishing insider's view on the market.
- Explore publishersweekly.com, where you'll find breaking news, special Web-only features, and access to the largest database (200,000+) of reviews in the world.
- Fine tune your expertise with the only eNewsletters and podcasts devoted to daily news, children's books, religious/spiritual publishing, cookbooks, self-publishing, comics, and new titles hitting stores the coming week.
- Attend trade shows without leaving your desk by reading our show dailies from the floor at the London, Frankfurt and BookExpo America shows plus reports from other key book fairs worldwide.
- Access your subscription anywhere, anytime. Read it on your desktop, or download the Publishers Weekly app, available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire.